Monday, September 25, 2006

GOONG - HOWL 19.03.06 MBC PERFORMANCE
from hhhhh1






Performing Goong Ost(parrot) on SBS

Aeng Moo Sae (Parrot) – HowL

Tto eojecheoreom dasi geuripseumnida
I miss you again, just like it's yesterday

Bogo sipeun mam juljido annneunji
My desire to see you just won't disappear

Jakkuman geudaega tteooreumnida......
You just keep appearing in my mind

Hearyeobolsurok deo nunmul namnida
The more I comfort myself, the more I cry

Humchyeonaebwado heureuneun nunmure
Even if I rub away those tears secretly..

Gieogi tto dareun gieogeuro beonjyeo apeuge nal ullimnida......
The memories spreading to other memories, Making me cry with pain

Badeun geotman isseoseo naegen huhoeppuninde
I regret that I've only received

Jun ge eomneun nal geudaen tto ijeulkka geobina......
Will you forget me because I haven't given you anything?

Saranghamnida nan...... nan saranghamnida
I love you, I love you

Geudaeege baeun manko manheun maldeul junge
This is what I learned from you, Out of all the words and phrases in the world

I mal hana ipbeoreutcheoreom na
This has become my favorite phrase

Jungeolgeorimnida......honja babocheoreom
I mutter it to myself, as if I were stupid

No comments: